If you encounter an issue that prevents you from being able to progress and complete your project, and you’re unable to resolve this with both our team and your project host - we definitely think you should be eligible for a refund.
Eligible project issues
We curate and craft the best projects for startups solving the most interesting problems to ensure that all projects we host solve a real business need. But sometimes projects or hosts fall through the cracks and we rely on your feedback to help decide whether we work with them again. Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy include:
- The project host repeatedly does not reply to messages within a reasonable time frame
- The project host repeatedly does not attend pre-scheduled meetings
- During the project, the project scope differs completely to the original project listing to an unreasonable degree, to which our resource library does not support and they are unable to provide resources
QLC.io will either provide you with a full refund or use reasonable efforts to place you onto a comparable project at a time of your choosing.
How to submit a valid claim for a refund
We encourage you to keep us updated during the project. Should any cause for a refund arise, we should have been well aware of any issues in place. Some general guidelines include:
- Contact us within 24 hours of any problems including missed meetings or a change in expectations. If any communication is conducted off our platforms, include screenshots to keep us in the loop.
- Be responsive to our requests for any additional details to help us help you
- Not have directly or indirectly caused the project issue
- Use reasonable efforts to remedy any problems with the project host directly